Saturday, April 4, 2009

And so it goes

It is Saturday night. Tomorrow morning, after Church,  I will be heading to my girlfriend's parents home for Sunday lunch/dinner. Spooky.

I woke from a nap Thursday afternoon and I was sick. Today I went to the doctor. I have Sinusitis. I was prescribed a Z-pak and a corticosteriod. Hopefully I don't get "roid" rage and go nuts on anyone tomorrow. I feel a little ill.

I got loads of homework to do and little time to do it. I also need to pack some stuff to bring home with me this week so my burden won't be so great at the end of the semester. 

My plans for the last day of school are as follows:
1) Take last final
2) Pack contents of room
3) Check out
4) Bring stuff home
5) Return to Lafayette
6) Crash somewhere for the night
7) Wake up early and leave for Greece

Hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment