Thursday, April 23, 2009

Caffeinated.

I had some mello-joy coffee from the chick-fil-a in the conference center this morning. It tasted like burnt feet. However true this may have been, it was also the single most caffeinated thing I've ever drank. And this is from the starbuck employee who regularly drank 4-6 shots of espresso. I currently feel like I am drugged and I can barely type!

I pretty much forgot about my CMCN take home test due today. I woke up at 730, went and grabbed a scantron, grabbed a cup of coffee and slammed through it. Suprisingly, I think I've done better on this test than the other two. Crazy.

And probably the highlight of my morning: My uncle Louie called. He called to tell me he was mailing me a $300 check towards my mission trip to Greece. What an encouraging and awesome phone call that was. He had a stroke approximately 7 weeks ago. He was unable to speak and bed ridden for a while. Now, 7 weeks later, he has regained all his health, is completely coherent, and is back at work. What a miracle!

That's all for now. I need to step this game up a little. Maybe I'll post a youtube video next time.

1 comment:

  1. 1. 4-6 shots of espresso? seriously? i'd be shaking so badly.

    2. Good luck on that test grade.

    3. Thats awesome about the check and the recovery time for your uncle. Thanks for sharing. that was way cool.

    ReplyDelete