Monday, April 27, 2009

The final blog.

This will be my last post. Probably. I'm actually starting to enjoy this blogging thing. It's kinda cool. I'm more of a reader than a writer. I guess we'll see how it works out.

Here's the vid I promised.



This is Andy Hull of Manchester Orchestra playing a song he wrote called 50 cent. It's pretty freaking sweet. Manchester is my favorite band, easily. I'll be seeing them in concert on May 30th. If you like music at all, you can appreciate their latest album, Mean Everything to Nothing. Amazing.

So in 12 days, I'll be leaving for Athens, Greece. I hope everything goes well. Keep me in your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. um...i think you should keep this blog and post while in Greece.
    just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and manchester orchestra-brilliant. im goin get some music.

    ReplyDelete