Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Creek drank the Cradle you sang to

Today was my last day of work. Sweet. Not a bad morning overall, a little busy at the bux, plus my district manager was present and watching us work. That's a little lame. Overall, not bad though. I had a nice farewell at the end of my shift and marked out my last pound of coffee. I guess the beans had to stop flowing eventually.

I have to get through 3 more days until Spring Break. And God knows I desperately need this break. I have two essays to do and various things to get ready for Greece. I need some spiritual booster shots right now too. I'm running on empty.

I'm looking forward to tonight. For those who were not aware, Tuesday night is my date night. That means every Tuesday night, the lady and I go out on a date. Fun.

Somehow, somewhere and at some time, I grew up.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy date night with your lady friend.
    I'm currently on spring break and its wonderful.
    i hope you're is just as relaxing when you have yours.
    good luck with the rest of the week, friend!

    ReplyDelete